Since 1987, Horizon Yachts has explored new oceans and tackled new challenges, growing into one of the top 10 luxury yacht builders in the world and the #1 builder in the Asia-Pacific region. We have built and delivered over 780 yachts, including our flagship EP150 expedition superyacht, to owners around the world, unveiled innovative new designs, and expanded our Horizon family to offer sales and support to clients in 60 countries.
WORLD CLASS YACHTS
HORIZON CC SERIES
The CC series, also known as our Custom Collection, comprises all custom projects that go beyond the models currently offered within Horizon’s luxury yacht collection. These custom projects are defined by the owner’s personal lifestyle and requirements, resulting in a completely bespoke luxury yacht that retains Horizon’s signature quality.
HORIZON E SERIES
Designed for both luxury and function, the E series blends elegant styling with practical design in classic flybridge motor yachts from 56 to 98 feet. Both open and enclosed bridge versions are offered on select models along with a multitude of layout options, allowing the E series to satisfy virtually any cruising lifestyle.
HORIZON EP SERIES
The EP series features expedition yachts designed for efficient and comfortable cruising. The series ranges from the EP69 to the ice-class EP150 and is built in both FRP and steel in select models. Offering remarkable interior volume and an extended range, the EP series sets the standards for safety, luxury and quality in long-range expedition yachts.
HORIZON FD SERIES
Contemporary style lines, creative interior spaces, tremendous interior volume, and flexible cruising speeds – these are the core features of the new Horizon FD series. The first of its kind in Horizon’s luxury yacht collection, the FD series encompasses the ultimate in versatile displacement motoryacht design.
HORIZON P SERIES
Elegant and luxuries
The tri-deck P series combines industry-leading design with advanced construction technologies to create a yacht of extraordinary style and luxury. Built to suit your lifestyle, the P series provides safe, comfortable cruising wherever your travels may take you.
HORIZON PC SERIES
The PC series is designed, engineered and built as an advanced luxury cruising power catamaran series and is perfectly suited for the cruising connoisseur. With features normally found on much larger motor yachts, the PC series offers elegance, comfort and space on a yacht of a manageable size that is suitable for owner operation.
HORIZON RP SERIES
Modern and spacious
Modern exterior styling characterizes the sleek RP series, with increased outdoor entertainment as one of the key features of these yachts. A variety of interior layout and design options are available, all of which include an interior pilothouse. A RP yacht is perfect for sun worshipers, Adventurous families and active cruising enthusiasts.
HORIZON V SERIES
Timeless and versatile
A breakthrough in style and functionality, the V series offers a modern take on classic design, with fluid lines and flexible features such as an open or enclosed bridge and fishing cockpit. Featuring a 20′ 6″ beam, the V72 and V80 are built to be run by an owner/operator but can also accommodate crew, showing the true versatility of the series.
– Only top 5 custom luxury yacht builder in Asia
– Winner of 6 consecutive Taiwan Excellence Awards
– Winner of 3 consecutive Gold Awards, the highest honour in Taiwan Excellence
– Highest number of super yachts delivered among all Asia shipyards, totalling over 197
– 13th consecutive winner of “Best Asian Yacht Builder” Award
– Over 140 yachts certificated by ISO/CE Class A Ocean category
– Recognised by the world’ s major classification societies such as BV and DNV
HORIZON CORE VALUES
– 30 years of professional experience building luxury yachts
– Horizon sales and support to clients in over 60 countries
– 8 yacht series with more than 20 models to choose from
– 8oo professional yacht builders and more than 300 master craftsmen
– Only SYBAss member in Asia
– Recognised as one of the Top 10 Global Superyacht Companies by The Superyacht Report
– Over 110.000 sq.m. area, with 4 specialised shipyards for building our yachts